This week's edition is a little longer as I've read so many good many articles and a lot has happened!
- Calvin Klein collaborated on The xx's New Music Video, which stars Paris Jackson and Millie Bobby Brown. The film was created by Raf Simons, Calvin Klein's chief creative officer in collaboration with photographer and film-maker Alasdair McLellan, who has previously directed several of the band’s videos.
- Cult beauty brand Glossier has launched in the UK. Techcrunch and Fast Company look into it how Glossier managed to build a brand which had over 10,000 people in the US on a waitlist for a lipstick
- New start-up, The Nue Co is on a mission to add luxury and aspiration to the supplements market. Stocked on GoodHood and Net - a Porter, the brand is making supplements stylish and cool. You can read more about here.
- Farfetch CMO John Veichmanis discusses how ‘Data is the new marketer’s currency’
- Kardashian effect and why brands may be shortsighted using them as ambassadors.
- Facebook is on a mission to deliver internet connectivity to underserved areas using drones.
- The future of the physical store.
- Fired British Vogue fashion Director Lucinda Chambers reveals all about Vogue and the harsh realities of the fashion world in an extremely open interview with Vestoj.