An early roundup of what I'm reading as I'm heading Stateside later this week!
- Glossier’s new campaign features women with a range of backgrounds and bold, real bodies.
- A$AP Rocky & Under Armour Officially Announce Multi-Platform Partnership.
- With London Fashion Week wrapping up on Tuesday, here is a good article into London’s fashion industry names you should know.
- Givenchy sells straight to fashion consumers with dedicated e-commerce service.
- ASOS’s vibrant new film ‘Go Play’ which introduced it’s new make up range is a great example of producing meaningful content. The film was produced by Raine Allen-Miller, who was a creative at Mother before signing to Somesuch. Allen-Miller gets up close to a myriad of diverse faces which serve as canvases for experimentation. The spoken-word soundtrack picks up speed as if to mirror the models’ growing self-confidence: "I’m the artist, the canvas"; "I’m a freak, I’m a fighter".