- Subscriptions work if you know your audience.
- How women can develop and promote their personal brand.
- Virgil Abloh: how the most hyped designer commands an empire from his phone.
- We are measuring experiential all wrong.
- Last week I sat down with Christabel the Founder of 1Cuppa 2 Sugars, you can listen to the interview here on Itunes or here on Soundcloud.
- Can this upstart athletic brand take on Nike and Adidas?
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species.
- How to live your life with purpose.
- P&G’s Marc Pritchard calls for an end to the ‘archaic Mad Men model’.
- How Warby Parker makes every point in its employee lifecycle extraordinary.
- Last week Glossier closed $52 million dollars in fresh funding.
- Is brand free beauty the wave of the future?
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 Billion of Snapchat’s market value.
- The most successful brands focus on users not buyers.
- Naomi Campbell interviews 10 radical young women for British Vogue x NIKE.
- Last week Converse launched its "One star hotel" which included a variety of rooms with experiences bringing together "sneaker, skate, fashion, and music".
- Chanel and Farfetch team up to reshape luxury retail experience.
- It’s the end of agencies as we know it.
- The Affluenencers.
- Is brand love a marketing myth?
- Three ways Adidas is cultivating communities in LA.
- Why data needs humans as much as humans need data.
- Ad of the Day: After Alexa loses her voice, Bezos and Amazon enlist celebrity replacements in Super Bowl ad.
- A cultural state of mind.
- Meet fashion’s first computer-generated influencer.
- Very interesting article on viral youtube star Poppy and whether she is enacting a meta-commentary on fame in the YouTube era.
A discussion on how smart women pivot, embrace change, and lean into their strengths to build a successful career with a sense of purpose.
Moderated by Brand Marketing Consultant Naomi Oluleye, speakers include:
Babba Canles, Founder of By Babba
Jules Miller, Founder of The Nue Co
Lauren Hoffman, Brand Consultant
Meg He, Co-Founder of
Photography - Joule Seventeen www.jouleseventeen.com
- The follower factory. Very interesting article about numbers not equating to influence.
- How Nike used algorithms to help design its latest running shoe.
- All good magazines go to heaven.
- Networking app Bumble Bizz connects team for a streetwear editorial.
- Gap’s new 90 inspired advert which includes SZA and Maya Jama.