How Refinery29 uses its editorial staff to stand out to advertisers.
Lastly, I got interviewed last month by Laura Izard who is the Founder of Comeback Girl.
Drew Elliots (Co-Owner & Co-Founder of Paper Magazine) formula for how to break the internet.
- The year I learned to quit.
- How fashion should (and shouldn’t) embrace Artificial Intelligence.
- Kim Kardashian West covers BoF’s first special report on the $500 billion global beauty industry.
- The fashion world pays tribute to the iconic Wardour News.
- Apple poised to move further into media amid Wall Street 'panic'.
The business case for gender equality by Whitney Wolfe, CEO and founder of Bumble.
- When brands get it so so wrong - Puma 'glamorising drug dealing' with event featuring fake crack house.
- Social Media "mega" influencers are reportedly losing value.
- Net-a-porter Founder launches venture capital firm targeting e-commerce start-ups.
- Examining the growing popularity of co-working spaces.
- It’s time for Vogue Africa.
eBay’s new campaign is intended to shift public perception away from the company's reputation for thrift and bidding wars.
Drake’s new music video champions powerful and talented women.
How to work with influencers and not devalue your brand.